When you've never had someone compose a song for you, you won't know how damn sweet it is. I should be the honoured one, thank you my friend. You're troubled &I may not know how to solve your problems or clear your skies but please know that, I'll still be right here.
Yesterday,
Going back to SN was much loves, walked around the quads & classrooms to reminisce. Attracted quite a lot of attention& in a way, it's rather sad cos we're so obviously standing out. I couldn't feel like a full SN girl anymore ): Had a good long talk with Jo though, I hate that we're both in RJ now, neighbor classes somemore, but we hardly get to say two words to each other. Ate a lot of food, Western aunty damn nice treat us to the awesome scrambled egg! Sorry but RJ food can never compare to what we had. I miss.
Then we rushed back to RJ, Jo for her interview& me for Bridge (what else but :D) I didn't touch the cards at all! Unless you count helping Alvin pick them up from the floor. But watching was real fun, Marco/Waihan vs. Andy/Alvin can cause death from overlaughing.
"Er, why would I want to go for dinner with 7 guys?"
"What, never heard of Snow White before ah?"
:DDD Waihan's classic line, which'll be remembered forever. & I'm not a pimp ok! There were six other girls in the room at first, just that they left very early & I can't possibly talk to them anw cos they're strangers! Plus I was on the phone with/smsing Jo, Mel &Shifu half the time. (Sorry Shif, I kinda consider you as a girl here teehee) Haha but I only went for 2min of dinner, was too tired to stay.
Today,
Was boring.
3hr break was spent doing… nothing? Nothing = talking to Jo, pple-watching (again!) & watching half of Stardust in the lib while the others were roaring with laughter at 50 First Dates. Stardust wasn't actually that funny, but watching with Bitchy tends to have the hilarity effect on people:D
Oh ok actually the day wasn't that boring. The period before Bio, that is. Was sleeping peacefully in the classroom waiting for the teacher to arrive, when Leech, Sorn etc. burst in shouting my name. Was damn freaked until I heard "TDH IS OUTSIDE NOW HURRY COME OUT!!!!!!!!!" Ahahaha, I rushed out of cos (with the rest of the class laughing at me tsk) We were lurking outside the toilet while TDH loitered around near us. Then yaddayadda & when we finally walked back to class Si said "Eh he keeps turning back to look at you!" unfortunately I knew it cos I kept turning back too, which means he saw. Again. Urgh. Downright embarrassing, but it feels real nice to act all silly&giggly (think: bimb) with those girls(:
I wanna complain that Leech, Sorn, Dad& Bitchy went for Sakae buffet without me&Si. Just cos I was having Chinese doesn’t mean you all can ps me like thatttttt. Meanos! Still refuse to give us the mochi somemore! Who says we can't eat more than 1 icecream!!! Camping outside with Si was -.- & :D at the same time.
Tmr,
2.4 at 7freakin AM. We discussed showering more than the run itself, cool haha.
Chem SPA. Which is supposed to be lamely simple. Right?
Well, more importantly, BRIDGE & ROCK!!! The concert'll be fabulous, cos guess who I'm going with awww. Esp Chuns& Grace, haven't gotten a chance to really talk these 2 days. &there's so much to tell(: & I shall prove my loyalty by not lingering too long at the match! You know what I mean, Chuns. See, I'm making sucha huge sacrifice for you honey. XOXOXO!
Even when the moon was locked away,
Even when the stars refused to play
Even when the sun doesn’t wanna glow
Even when all around was rain
Even when you knew you couldn’t stay
You were here,
Right here by my side
-Your lyrics, in my heart.
Yesterday,
Going back to SN was much loves, walked around the quads & classrooms to reminisce. Attracted quite a lot of attention& in a way, it's rather sad cos we're so obviously standing out. I couldn't feel like a full SN girl anymore ): Had a good long talk with Jo though, I hate that we're both in RJ now, neighbor classes somemore, but we hardly get to say two words to each other. Ate a lot of food, Western aunty damn nice treat us to the awesome scrambled egg! Sorry but RJ food can never compare to what we had. I miss.
Then we rushed back to RJ, Jo for her interview& me for Bridge (what else but :D) I didn't touch the cards at all! Unless you count helping Alvin pick them up from the floor. But watching was real fun, Marco/Waihan vs. Andy/Alvin can cause death from overlaughing.
"Er, why would I want to go for dinner with 7 guys?"
"What, never heard of Snow White before ah?"
:DDD Waihan's classic line, which'll be remembered forever. & I'm not a pimp ok! There were six other girls in the room at first, just that they left very early & I can't possibly talk to them anw cos they're strangers! Plus I was on the phone with/smsing Jo, Mel &Shifu half the time. (Sorry Shif, I kinda consider you as a girl here teehee) Haha but I only went for 2min of dinner, was too tired to stay.
Today,
Was boring.
3hr break was spent doing… nothing? Nothing = talking to Jo, pple-watching (again!) & watching half of Stardust in the lib while the others were roaring with laughter at 50 First Dates. Stardust wasn't actually that funny, but watching with Bitchy tends to have the hilarity effect on people:D
Oh ok actually the day wasn't that boring. The period before Bio, that is. Was sleeping peacefully in the classroom waiting for the teacher to arrive, when Leech, Sorn etc. burst in shouting my name. Was damn freaked until I heard "TDH IS OUTSIDE NOW HURRY COME OUT!!!!!!!!!" Ahahaha, I rushed out of cos (with the rest of the class laughing at me tsk) We were lurking outside the toilet while TDH loitered around near us. Then yaddayadda & when we finally walked back to class Si said "Eh he keeps turning back to look at you!" unfortunately I knew it cos I kept turning back too, which means he saw. Again. Urgh. Downright embarrassing, but it feels real nice to act all silly&giggly (think: bimb) with those girls(:
I wanna complain that Leech, Sorn, Dad& Bitchy went for Sakae buffet without me&Si. Just cos I was having Chinese doesn’t mean you all can ps me like thatttttt. Meanos! Still refuse to give us the mochi somemore! Who says we can't eat more than 1 icecream!!! Camping outside with Si was -.- & :D at the same time.
Tmr,
2.4 at 7freakin AM. We discussed showering more than the run itself, cool haha.
Chem SPA. Which is supposed to be lamely simple. Right?
Well, more importantly, BRIDGE & ROCK!!! The concert'll be fabulous, cos guess who I'm going with awww. Esp Chuns& Grace, haven't gotten a chance to really talk these 2 days. &there's so much to tell(: & I shall prove my loyalty by not lingering too long at the match! You know what I mean, Chuns. See, I'm making sucha huge sacrifice for you honey. XOXOXO!
Even when the moon was locked away,
Even when the stars refused to play
Even when the sun doesn’t wanna glow
Even when all around was rain
Even when you knew you couldn’t stay
You were here,
Right here by my side
-Your lyrics, in my heart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home